2.20.2012

fab finds...{vintage}

i see so many of you posting your thrift finds, taking pics during your antiquing outings....
and i'm jealous :-)

there was a season in my life when i spent time searching for treasures at thrift stores, flea markets & antique shops.
there was joy in finding the perfect piece - and if it was a bargain, all the better!

for some reason i don't quite understand, that season has passed for me.
don't get me wrong, i still love a bargain and i pick up an occasional treasure here & there :-)
but vintage pieces just don't seem to fit into my life at the moment.
though that doesn't mean i don't appreciate - and miss - their beauty.

Photobucket
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

share with me - what's your most recent thrifted find?


No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails