9.06.2009

Etsy forums........

You can find so much useful information on the Etsy forums! Browsing around this morning, I came across this post, listing one jewelers inspirational artists. I'm so glad she did because I discovered Emily Gray Jewels.

I find that I don't pay as much attention to bead artists - probably because I haven't the skill for it, myself! But her work is so unique and outstanding - these earrings are my favorite:



Another bead artist who's work I've fallen in love with is Susan's of Hot Rocks Glass Jewels. Bold, colorful and quite a statement! I've many favorites within Susan's work - here's but one:



I have to remember to take the time to appreciate the other genres of jewelry design - I don't want to miss all the wonderful talent that etsy has to offer!



1 comment:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Those are stunning! I can't do wire work, but I love other's work.

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails