1.16.2012

"i have a dream..."

do you ever think about the impact people have on your life? even a total stranger, one who died before you were born?

its not something i spend a lot of time doing but on a day like today, i kinda can't help myself. for instance.........

if it weren't for this man:

Photobucket

she wouldn't be my mother......

null

he may not have been my father.....

null

my immediate family wouldn't look like this.....

null

i wouldn't have married this wonderful man.......

Photobucket

and this little guy would have never been.....

null

i couldn't imagine my life without a single one of them.

what one man's courage has produced, years later.

that's something to give thanks for.




No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails