7.11.2011

fab finds….

looking back thru my blog, this is one series that i really like and would like to continue. it’s an opportunity – for both me and my readers – to discover something new! as of late, color has been on my mind. probably because i’ve become obsessed i’m enjoying my new beaded pieces. i’m continually thinking about different combinations so i used the etsy color picker to find some new stuff:

fabfinds071111collage

1. “I will have hope” print by tfvintage home

2. vibrant yellow and orange poster by ameliakayphotography

3. lime green flower cabochons by yadanabeads

4. blue screech owl print by blackcottagehandmade

5. polymer clay faces by purplepaintsmuse

6. pocket journal by amirabet

7. “indulge” wall decor word by studioliscious

8. “you are my sunshine” custom invitation by dimpleprints

color, glorious color! be sure to check out the new additions to my pinterest page – especially my new board “color inspiration”!!

so what’s your favorite color?

No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails