9.26.2010

Featured Items and Holiday Bootcamp


So here are Monday's new featured items from my Etsy shop! Some whimsical, warm copper! Include the code BJBLOG in the 'notes to seller' when you check out and your 10% discount will be refunded to you via PayPal.

And now on to the Etsy Success Holiday Bootcamp! (holiday?!?! oh, no - not yet! oh, YES!) Each holiday season I have is better than the last but last year, I wasn't ready. I plan to be prepared this year!! So I'll start off with the pledge.............

I, Kirstie - Bonhomie Jewelry, pledge to participate in the Etsy Success Holiday Boot Camp to the best of my abilities. I vow to check in every week, do my homework and support my fellow Holiday Boot Campers. I will read the weekly newsletters and blog posts, check in on the weekly forum thread, read the weekly blog post, check off the checklists and salute the mascot. I promise to share what I've learned with those who need it, support my fellow Etsy indiepreneurs and, most of all, have a positive and persistent attitude. I understand that together we can spread the word about our handmade and vintage goods, making this holiday season a more unique and meaningful one to gift givers and give-ees everywhere!

I'm hoping to document my bootcamp progress on the blog - the next step will be my mission statement!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear your mission statement :D
xo
Danielle

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails