8.14.2010

Official Pageant Sponsor........

I had the fabulous opportunity to be one of the official sponsors for the first annual Petite America Pageant system!! Don't know if I've ever mentioned this but I am a 'pageant girl'!! I started with a local, New Haven pageant and then competed in the Miss America system on a local level. When I stopped competing, I volunteered for several years in several capacities in the same system. But I digress!!!

I provided some discout coupons for the contestants, gift certificates for the winners and..........








I created some custom charm necklaces for each titleholder!! The custom stamp was created by my favorite stamp maker babyjewels on Etsy. I'm very pleased with how the necklaces turned out. I just love custom work!!!


Bonhomie Charms will soon be offering custom stamps for everyone! Now your charms will truely be one-of-a-kind!! If you can imagine it, I can create it!



No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails