- my prices were not an accurate representation of my work's value;
- I need to be proactive in the promotion of my work;
- I need to find my niche and stick with it (it's SO MUCH FUN learning new techniques but I have to accept that it's not all 'me'; the pieces that sell the most are the designs that come from my heart & soul);
- in keeping with the above statement, I need to let go of some of the lines that didn't necessarily work even if it means fewer items for sale; and
- I've found that the artists I keep going back to, who's work so impresses me, are the ones I know something about so..........my blog won't always focus on "look what I did! look what I made!" Sometimes you might log on a read about my disaster of a day, something sweet my husband did or the hilarious statements that come out of my son's mouth. In other words, this blog will be me :-D
After saying all that, I realize that you guys haven't recently seen my reason for doing all this. Here's a pic of me, my husband Dana and my son Aidan - we took a quick trip to Cape Cod this summer to meet up with my sister and her family. This was Aidan's first 'beach vacation' and we had an awesome time!
So, I'll keep you updated - on my jewelry and my life! Until next time..........