9.22.2009

Another bracelet sneak peek.......


I haven't come up with a name for this beauty yet and it hasn't been listied because I'm still working on identifying the bead I used (yes, I know - you don't need to say it. WRITE IT DOWN!!) I've had this bead for over a year and had no idea what I was going to do with it. I think it works WONDERFULLY in this bracelet! This one was a lot of fun to make - especially after I realized that I could fuse the links instead of sodering them. It's crafted entirely in copper and, as I indicated, all the links are handmade as is the clasp.

I've also been working on some 'barrel' beads in silver and copper to use with - yup, you guessed it - some more bracelets. Stay tuned for more sneak peek pics!





3 comments:

FleursRockAffair said...

Very chic bracelet! & I love the use of that bead, it matches the copper perfectly

Unknown said...

I really love copper and this bracelet is just amazing! The bead... whatever it is... is quite lovely too!

Preserve Jewelry Studio said...

Great bracelet. The copper rings are wonderful. I would just call it "Links"

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails