1. Your name: Sara
2. Shop name: Soap Rehabilitation
3. Anyplace else your products can be seen (online and IRL)? I have a blog, a Facebook Business Page, photos on Flickr, and an Artfire shop.
4. Tell us one thing - as it relates to your craft - that would be surprising. Soap making is both science and art, and it's really important to know some of the science behind it. It can also be temperamental, and sometimes subtle changes result in disasters!
5. What's your favorite item? What's your least favorite item? Why?
I am loving my new FreshTart exfoliating soap right now...the tiny apricot seeds feel so delightfully scrubby, and I love a little scrubby in my shower. Also, my Chocoholic Body Balm has been a staple lately, for extra moisturizing in this dry winter weather. My least fav would be some of the "oops" soaps...sometimes one of those disasters that never make it to my shop because they are just too ugly are technically usable and still make it to the shower... ;)
6. Tell us about the mistakes you've made that have turned out well. Sometimes my soap experimentations go awry and I get some ugly soap! On more than one occasion, what I thought was going to turn out ugly ended up pretty in its own way, even if it didn't turn out the way I had intended.
7. Who's work - in your genre - do you envy? There are so many fabulous soapers and bath & body formulators that I admire and have so much respect for, that make me positively drool over their lovely products. Copperlilly, Patti Flynn, and Product Body just to name a few.
Thanks for the opportunity to 'talk soap'!!
Thank you for sharing, Sara. Make sure you drop by Sara's blog and say you saw her here! Also be sure to check out her shop - she's got some great specials going on!
And Sara, don't forget to grab your button to let the world know that you 'confessed'!