10.30.2008

Thursday Thirteen #1

I've enjoyed perusing others' Thursday Thirteen posts so I've decided to give it a shot. To start it off, here are 13 random things about me:

  1. I was in the US Army;
  2. I'm afraid to visit anyplace that has a regular occurrence of natural disasters (i.e., Florida=hurricanes, California=earthquakes, midwest=tornadoes - broad, I know);
  3. I used to sing with a USO Troupe that toured overseas;
  4. I love Prince;
  5. I like to line dance;
  6. I LOVE ballroom dancing;
  7. I've decided that one child is enough for me (yes, my husband has been clued in and he agrees);
  8. I have no concept of time, space or money;
  9. I've taught myself most of the skills I know (or don't know - depending on your opinion!);
  10. I grew up in the Berkshires;
  11. I was the only minority in my school until fifth grade;
  12. I'm bossy; and
  13. I competed in the Miss America Pageant system and was involved with the state level organization for some years after.
So there you have it. Thirteen random facts you never wanted to know in the first place ;-)

No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails