8.25.2011

inspiration workshop…..{blue!}

let me begin by saying that i’m sad i missed last week’s inspiration workshop……i’ve always wanted a front porch and looking through all the inspirational photos would’ve been such a treat!

this week’s prompt is “favorite color” and mine is………

BLUE! (duh. says so right in the post title.)

blue reminds me of my favorite place – anywhere that’s seaside ;-)

 

 

blue also happens to be the color of my favorite fashion staple……

 

 

it goes so well with other colors…….


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

blue is soothing and fresh at the same time. it looks fabulous in home decor….

 
 

 


 

 

 

but most importantly, blue is a favorite of my husband’s because he’s a die-hard fan……*wink*

dal 7205

 source

make sure you hop over to see all the other inspiration workshop posts!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails