3.21.2011

fab finds…

sometimes all the time, it’s necessary to surround myself with the word of God. on occasion, i mean that in a very literal sense. daily, visual reminders that He is with me and will continue to care for me come what may. He paid a price for me and His grace is not free.

be sure to check out my tumblr page for other "fab finds"!

trust in the lord wooden sign typography artscripture tile coasters ask seek knockwalk in love ephesians 52 distressed wood
scripture art the love of christ ephesians 318with god all things are possiblei know the plans i have for you vinyl wall art
the lord is my rock scrabble tile pendantpray 5x7 alphabet photography collagebe anxious for nothing necklace

No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails