11.18.2010

mark you calendars for a sale!

hey, all! i’m having a really difficult time accepting the fact that Thanksgiving is only one.week.away. that’s next week. holy moly. that also means that blacksale111710 friday – and cyber monday – are also fast approaching. to……ummm….celebrate (??), i’ve decided to offer all my customers my “friends & family” discount! friday 11/26 thru monday 11/29, take 20% off* all items in my etsy shop and on my bonhomie charms site. get busy on that holiday shopping!!

*all items in the etsy shop will show the sale price; purchases made on the bonhomie charms site will be made at full price and the discounted amount refunded via paypal.

i also need you to mark your calendars for order deadlines. Monday, December 13th is the last day to order for guaranteed Christmas delivery!

OTT_logo i know i was pretty scarce last weekend and this weekend coming up won’t be any different. i’m hugely excited because i’ll be attending my first women of faith conference: over the top!  my soul is in desperate need of uplifting which can only come from fellowship with other christian women and basking in the word and truth of God. i know that this will be an amazing experience and i’m sure it will become an annual event for me.

how do you nourish your soul?

No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails