8.31.2010

New promotion: 10% OFF Etsy Featured Items




Actually, I've been wanting to do this for some time - it just seems to make sense. Otherwise, what's the point of "featured items"??

So here's how it's gonna work: Facebook Fans, Twitter followers and Blog readers will be eligible for 10% OFF the purchase of any of my featured items in my Etsy shop. The respective codes will be listed on my facebook page, my blog and will be tweeted. My plan is to change the featured items weekly.

For my blog readers: BJBLOG. Just enter that code at check-out and the 10% will be refunded to you via PayPal. If you prefer to use a payment other than PayPal, just convo me prior to purchase and I'll create a new listing for you. Simple!







No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails