7.06.2009

Looking for "Thoughts on my Life......."

So sorry for taking so long to post!! This past weekend was busy, busy, busy - weddings, family reunions and picnics. I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Now. I did the "Name that Series" drawing days ago but I've one problem: this person didn't leave me a way to contact her (or him!). I see that this person is now following my blog so I hope they'll respond with some contact info & their chosen piece. As I said in my post title, this person is identified thru blogger only as "Thoughts on My Life" without a blog of their own so please contact me!!

After we've cleared this up, I'll be able to post the new name of the series. You'll like it, trust me!



No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails