5.29.2009

I have a secret........

Okay, technically it's not my secret but it's definitely HOT!! The Starving Artists Etsy Team is at it again! There's a secret sale happening between Friday, May 29th and Sunday, May 31st. Several superb jewelry artists are offering goodies - free with purchase, discounts, free shipping - but here's the catch: you must visit the Starving Artist Team Blog to see the list of participants (here's a hint........I'm one of 'em!!), take a gander at the special deals AND get the secret code!! And don't bother trying to get it outta me....you can't break me!!! You'll have to go get it for yourself ;-)

I'll give ya a tip: you're probably going to want to subscribe to the Starving Artist Team Blog because stuff like this is gonna be happening on a regular basis. You never know what you might find! So why are you still reading?? Get over there!!

No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails