2.05.2009

Kudos.........

I'm a bit behind in acknowledgements so I thought this would be a good time to catch up (since the best I can think of for "Thursday Thirteen" is a wish list of jewelry tools!!)

But let us begin with me! *grin* I've been featured in a blog interview over at Cinnamon & Honey!! Robin is immensly cool, she's talented - she makes handmade cards - and an awesome writer. So check out her blog! Okay, read my interview first and then check out the rest of her blog ;-)


I must thank a few etsians for featuring me in Treasuries: TwoSilverMoons, AccentYourself, MaisonMill, Floridacoqui, Beadsire, CrazedMagpieJewelry, DianneKargBaron, BurningRiverBeads, and envisionITcreative. I know I've missed a few people and this is going back a few months. The members of the StarvingArtististTeam are AWESOME at getting these treasuries - I wish I had the time!





















Thank you, all!! Last but not least, Bonhomie Jewelry is featured in Splash Magazine's Valentine's Day Gift Guide! Yay, me! ;-)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! Happy to feature you!
And look at all those treasuries! Congrats!
:) Robin
cinnamon & honey

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

YAY You! That's a lot of treasuries! But you deserve it, cause your jewelry is GORGEOUS! :)

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails