1.09.2009

Speaking of 1000Markets..........

If you haven't been there yet (what are you waiting for?? go, go!!!) you may not know that 1000Markets has 'specialty shops' for specific types of items, holidays and locations. For instance, I'm a member of the Metalcraft Market and the Bejeweled Arcade Market.

This morning, I opened my email to see an invitation to a new specialty market. You might have guessed.......yup, it's the Valentine's Gifts Market!! Full of awesomely cool ideas for Valentine's gifts for everyone!! This market will be open through February 14th so just 'click the pic' (or the name) to check it out!!

Happy Shopping!!


2 comments:

Lenox Knits said...

I just got my shop going this week. I'm exploring the different markets now. I just love the clean and unique feel of the site.

Kitty said...

Great idea!! I just got the invite to the Valentine's Gifts market, too.. how exciting! I love 1000 Markets; it's so aesthetically pleasing! :)

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails