Hello, All! This week we meet Nancy, a polymer clay artist with an affinity to man's best friend.
- Your Name: Nancy
- Shop Name: NanjoDogz
- Anyplace else your products can be seen? My blog
- Tell us one thing - as it relates to your craft - that would be surprising. The surprising thing about my craft is that there are many different techniques and styles you can come up with polymer clay -- the same material, but oh so many possibilities.
- What's your favorite item? My favorite item from my shop are my tiles. What's your least favorite item? Why? My etched pendants are probably my least favorite item because there's not a lot of detail in them.
- Tell us about the mistakes you've made that have turned out well. I have a lot of projects that are mistakes that I ended up tearing apart and reworking so there's not only one unfortunately there's many.
- Who's work - in your genre - do you envy? I absolutely love Marcia Palmer's jewelry, her shop marciapalmer is full of incredible pieces, she does amazing things with polymer clay and makes some wonderful pieces of jewelry.
Thank you, Nancy! Make sure to visit her blog and mention you saw her here!