10.11.2008

Fall is approaching..........

...and I need a new wardrobe! Believe it or not, jewelry is not my only obsession. I spend a lot of time contemplating my 'look' for upcoming seasons. You may think me vain but it's tough being a woman! I've seen plenty that works for me this season but I'm not certain my pocketbook - or my husband - would agree. For instance, here's an outfit I really like:


Shall-collar sweater jacket, Banana Republic: $130.00
Jessica Simpson "Kiss" Boots, Piperlime: $198.00
Fendi Selleria Hobo bag, eLuxury: $1,460.00
Outfit total: $1,788.00

Fortunately for me, I've found some alternatives:



Second set:

It's Our Time Flyaway Sweater, Kohl's: $21.60
Docker's Artsy Boots, Kohl's: $48.99
Candie's Twist Hobo bag, Kohl's: $28.80
Outfit total: $99.39

Third set:

SO Cropped Cable Knit Cardigan, Kohl's: $18.00
Merona Kathy Riding Boots, Target: $36.99
Xhilaration Black Washed Slouchy Hobo, Target: $24.99
Outfit total: $79.98

Savings: approximately $1,600
Husband's sigh of relief: priceless.

Not bad, huh!

No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails