3.11.2011

5 minute friday :: i feel the most loved when….

5-minute-friday-1

it’s that time again! linking up with the gypsy mama for five minutes of unedited writing! be sure to head over and check out the other responses!

START

i feel the most loved when:

…my husband looks around at all that is undone and all that is left to do and, instead of rolling his eyes, he says “what can i do to help"?”

…my little man comes to our bedroom in the morning for cuddles

…my friends read my blog ;-)

…(by God) when listening to praise & worship or gospel music

…(by myself) when i’m on time and meeting deadlines with a (relatively) clean house and wearing a decent outfit  - there’s that disparity, again!

…my friends & family pay enough attention to know the answers to some of the questions before they ask. and when they ask to be sure they know the answer ;-)

END

okay, so i’m not a writer. thankfully, i’ve no aspirations to become a writer ;-) but i’m enjoying this weekly task because the topics are interesting, hopefully you learn a little bit more about me and, surprisingly (or maybe not so much), i’m learning a little bit more about myself!

so tell me, when do you feel the most loved?

No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails