8.25.2010

What I've been up to (and another sneak peek....)

I've been a busy little bee as of late! I've been working on a redesign of my website AND a redesign of my Bonhomie Charms!

24k gold accents, new fonts and I'll also be offering custom stamps. Bonhomie Charms will be FULLY customizable! What do you think?

I've also been working on some proactive promotions - gotta keep it under wraps for now but I'm really excited!

In other news - which won't be nearly as exciting for you - my son (turned 4 earlier this month) has finally decided that we can do away with the diapers! Lemme tell ya, if you were me you'd be ecstatic. He's a big boy and outgrew regular diapers long ago.........the only thing that fits are the overnight diapers and they.are.expensive. Hmmm....wonder what I'll do with all the extra money ;-)




No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails