12.20.2009

Fa, la, la, la, la...........

Well, it's certainly been a busy few weeks for me! I'm just about through my first Holiday rush! Last year was very quiet (that happens when you don't promote!!) but I had quite a few holiday orders this year. So exciting and I'm so honored! Just the thought that my work will be the chosen gift for someone.........how cool is that?!?!?

Thank you to all of my customers! This Christmas season has been such a pleasure for me and I sincerely hope to work with all of you again!

I've got just a few more pieces to create for local purchases and then I can concentrate on my next steps - after enjoying my holiday, of course! I've got new listings ready to go, a few more lessons learned to document and some big, big news to share!!

If I don't make it back to the blog, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! God has blessed our family so much this year and I pray that He does the same for you!



1 comment:

Jay said...

Nice post. :)
Gemfind

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails