6.17.2009

Virtual Launch Party??

I'm taking a breather and hangin' out with the little man in the back yard. I've finally taken a moment to tend my gardens - sort of. I dead-headed some roses but couldn't bring myself to do any weeding ;-) This rose is one of my favorites. Picture's a little blurry but you get the idea. The color gradient is just beautiful!

Which got me thinking about my new line "Bonhomie Couleurs"........ I did manage to work on one other ring design and I've got a few other ideas in mind. I'm really happy with the idea of this line....I think I've really captured 'me' and my style. I want to do something special so I'm thinking about a virtual launch party. I'd like to choose a date toward the end of the month - I'll have to take a look at my schedule - and launch all the items in the line simultaneously on etsy and 1000markets. I'll set up an event on facebook and myspace and have some specials available to the launch party attendees. What do you think? What would you like to see at a virtual launch party? Any tips, tricks or suggestions? I'm open to all - I'd like to make this spectacular!








1 comment:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I don't have any ideas for your party but that rose is GORGEOUS!

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails