6.30.2009

Let the launch begin!!!


A bit late and I do apologize..........a bit of a rough start today but it's only going to get better!!


Bonhomie Couleurs debuts in my etsy shop, available now and available shortly in my 1000Markets shop!


Now lets get started with the festivities!! The first five purchasers of Bonhomie Couleurs pieces will receive a FREE SET OF FINE SILVER STACKING RINGS!!! And......


Good for today only, receive 10% OFF any other item in my shop by using code VLAUNCH. Just enter that code when you check out and the 10% will be refunded to you.


These offers are good in either shop. Throughout the day, I'll be posting more games and opportunities to save here on my blog so keep checking!! Follow me on Twitter for updates or become a fan on my Facebook page.


Let me know what you think of the new line! Happy, happy day!



1 comment:

Stacie @ azoho.com said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pieces. I couldn't pick a fave if I had to!

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails