6.07.2009

Faith in times of trouble - Sunday Contemplation

I watched "Titanic" again last night. Have you seen it? (who hasn't?!?!?) I couldn't imagine the thoughts going through the minds of the passengers and I pray to God I'll never have to experience that kind of terror first hand. It always brings a tear to my eye when the quartet begins to play "Nearer My God to Thee". A testiment to lasting, enduring faith in God. It brings to mind one of my favorite songs by Natalie Grant - "Our Hope Endures"




The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war rise up against me, yet I will be confident. (Psalm 27: 1, 3)


1 comment:

Janice said...

Dude - I love that Natalie Grant song!! :)
Janice

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails