6.03.2009

Facebook Business Page

Promotion, promotion, promotion............it's a lotta work!! I've had a Facebook Business Page for sometime now but it's kinda just been sitting there. Yesterday, I happened to read this Etsy Success digest and decided it deserves a bit more attention.

I really believe in rewarding those who do the work. Following a blog, reading updates on Facebook............I consider that work. Afterall, everyone's busy...........it's hard enough keeping up with your own stuff, let alone someone else! That being said, I'm going to make it a point to have special offers for my blog readers, special offers for my Facebook fans........and anything else I can think of! So work with me here.........check out my Bonhomie on Facebook and 'fan me'! You won't be sorry!!

Oh, and here's a little tip - you might have noticed that the address for my Facebook Business Page is not obnoxiously long with strange characters (http://artist.to/bonhomiejewelry). I used Memorable Address to create a personalized address. Works for personal pages, too!


No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails