12.10.2008

Big News!!!

Before I get to my announcement, you might notice (or you might not!) a few changes to my blog. I've been sick for a few days and thought that this would be the best time to attempt to customize my blog layout. Silly me. So........some things are missing, some things have been added........

And speaking of additions, you might notice that big "1000 Markets" button in my sidebar. Yup!! Bonhomie Jewelry is now also available at my 1000 Markets shop! Why, you may ask? Well, why not? ;-) Just kidding........it offers an alternative to those who don't want to create an etsy account just to make a purchase. My 1000 Markets shop accepts payment via Amazon so tell your friends and shop away!!

I'm really excited about this.......I'm still working on adding all my items to the new shop so if there's something you'd like but don't see it, just send me a message and I'll put it up for you. Some of the artists at 1000 Markets may be familiar to you but you might also see something new so make sure you hop over and browse around!

No comments:

possibly (though most times NOT) related posts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails